Rev. Jordan Griesbeck Introduces the Fellows Program
Three days a week, fellows work as summer interns in a given vocation (e.g. private equity, medicine, real estate, ministry, etc.). Fellows also receive theological training, participate in seminars with Christian scholars and community leaders, share life together, and enjoy one-on-one mentoring relationships with mature believers. Fellows will receive formational care through:
- Host Church: The host church functions as the hub of the fellows program: providing oversight, scheduling activities, and weaving fellows into the life of the church body.
- Job Host: The job host is either a business or church that hires the fellow as a paid summer intern.
- Mentor: Each fellow is assigned a mentor. Mentors are members of the local church and employees of the fellow’s job host. Mentors will shepherd the fellow as they learn to integrate their faith with their vocation.
- Application Deadline: Friday, November 22
- May 28-August 9
- 11 weeks with 1 week set aside for Reformed Youth Ministries (RYM) volunteering
- $1500 Fellows Stipend