The 50+ Community at All Saints is a growing and vibrant part of our church. All Saints is committed to being a multi-generational community, serving people throughout their life in all its stages. The 50+ stage of life is unique and brings with it many particular needs and desires for a church to meet. It was a recognition of the uniqueness of this time of life that led All Saints congregants to form this community in order to meet their own personal, social, and spiritual needs.
This ministry is in the process of creating small groups that meet regularly as well as social events where friendships can be cultivated and service encouraged. We hope you’ll consider participating in what the Lord is doing in and through this great group of people.
One Sunday each month, please BYOL - "Bring Your Own Lunch" - and join us after church at the home of Dru and Craig Chapman.
You may leave your lunch in our Sunday School during worship. For an easy to-go option, halfway between All Saints and our house is Barton Creek Market, 2700 Barton Creek Blvd #160. Lots of simple options there.
January 12, February 23, March 15, April 19 and May 17
11:45 AM - 1:30 PM
7809 Brightman Ln.
Call/text Craig: 914-844-2355
Spring 50+ Sunday School Class
Sundays at 10:45 AM January 12 - May 17, 2020
All Saints Chapel
- Dinners for 9 - Saturday, February 1 from 6:30 - 9:00 PM, potluck-style dinners in homes around Austin for couples and singles alike. Sign up here.
- Xeno Cafe - Thursday, February 27 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM, a service project led by 50+. Sign up here to participate.
- Lunch Bowl at High5 Lanes (in Lakeway) - Sunday, March 1 immediately after the second service. Sign up here.
- Xeno Cafe - Thursday, April 23 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM, a service project led by 50+. Sign up here to participate.
A small group is a gathering from All Saints that attends to God, grows in faith, and serves those in need together. We hope all of our members and regular attenders will participate in a small group because we realize that deeper spiritual and relational growth happens in intimate settings that focus upon:
- Studying God’s Word
- Practicing spiritual disciplines
- Serving others