In the gospels, Jesus says that everything God desires us to be, as both children and adults, is summed up by these two commandments: “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
This love is formed through worship, in the midst of relationships, and by serving those in need. At All Saints we seek to provide our children with opportunities to worship, to form life-giving relationships of mutual joy, and give themselves away in service to others in childlike ways – the ways of Jesus’ kingdom.
Sunday mornings are full of life on our campus! Below is some helpful information for your family's first visit with us.
- 0-2 year-olds
The babies and toddlers in these rooms enjoy age appropriate toys, books, bible stories, music, and lots of hugs and cuddles. We also have a nap and nursing room on this wing.
- 3-4 year-olds
These kiddos enjoy a weekly Bible lesson, music, crafts, and outside play time. Parents please make sure you are using the KidCheck system and are labeling all cups, bags, etc.
- Grades K-5th
- 9:15 - 10:30 AM
- Fall semester runs September 8 - November 17. Classes for adults are offered concurrently.
- Grades K-3rd
Children attend the service with their parents, then are dismissed before the homily for a brief lesson and activity. They return to the service prior to communion.
Can I pick up my child early for communion?
*Nursery & Children's Church: You are welcome to pick up your children before communion and bring them into worship for the end of the service. This is a great way to include younger children in gathered worship however, you are welcome to wait until the end as childcare is provided for the entire service.
**Sunday School meets from 9:15 - 10:30 AM with dedicated teachers and a specific curriculum. We ask that you please not interrupt to allow the children to remain the full time so they can foster relationships and learning.
All children in the Children's Hall (0-4 years old) were promoted to their new classes on Sunday, August 18. All class rosters are set for the year with the exception of Infants through Older One’s (changes based upon recommendation). If you're not sure which class your child should go to, contact Jenn Ripley.
Children in PreK-5th Grade (2019-2020) begin their new classes when Sunday School starts on September 8.
Serve in the Children's Ministry
There are a number of ways, from Sundays to weekdays, that you can get involved with our Children’s Ministry!
Helping Hands was created to enable members to fulfill our commitment to our church family and our baptismal vows.
- Members will serve during three services a year beginning January 2019 (once in Jan - Apr, once in May - Aug, & once in Sept - Dec)
- This “Helping Hands” role is not teaching. They are assisting the teacher in a supporting role. Helping Hands will not be required to attend Children's Ministry training nor have responsibility to prepare in advance of their assigned service dates.
- On their designated day to serve, these "Helping Hands" will be briefed about the main safety policies and procedures by the Children’s Staff on Duty and assigned to a children's class where they can help.
- Those who find themselves unavailable to serve on their scheduled service date should contact Jenn Ripley to reschedule.