At All Saints we place a high emphasis on membership in a local church body. Membership is first and foremost an acknowledgment of our own sin and need for Christ, and resting upon him for salvation. Beyond that, it is a commitment to a particular gathering of Christians who worship, serve, struggle, and mature in faith alongside one another. We invite you to follow Jesus with us as we seek to live as His body in Austin for the sake of the life of the world.
There are 5 basic steps to join All Saints in membership. If you have any questions about this process, please email Kara Dunleavy:
1. ATTEND CHURCH: We hope that you will worship with us for a few months before making the decision to pursue membership.
2. REGISTER FOR "ALL ABOUT ALL SAINTS": This class is a great opportunity for us to get to know you better and for you to get to know us better. More details here.
3. COMPLETE PAPERWORK: Each family must submit an Information Form. Each adult must submit a Membership Questionnaire and a New Member Vows form. Each found here.
4. SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW: A pastor or elder will meet with you to hear your story and answer any final questions you may have. To arrange a time, fill out the "Schedule an Interview" form here.
5. NEW MEMBER SUNDAY: Vows are taken during worship, and our church body will publicly welcome you into membership. Next New Member Sunday: May 20, 2018.