Young Adults Ministry
The All Saints Young Adult Group is a family within the larger family of All Saints, made up of singles and couples. We seek to love and support each other in our calling to live as the body of Christ in Austin, proclaiming the gospel of reconciliation with God and the emergence of God’s Kingdom come through our lives, vocations, and relationships.
Join us at Mo-Ranch this January for a time of relaxing with old friends, meeting new friends, and spending time in God's Word and creation together.
- Rev. Martin Ban, Senior Pastor of St. Jude in Oak Cliff, south of Dallas.
- "Kingdom Mindfulness" - Living through fear and anxiety.
- Early-bird Registration:
- $195/person before Dec. 1 ($247/person after Dec. 1)
- Private rooms available by request for additional fee.
- Deadline: Monday, January 6
Registration is now open!
Join us for monthly socials! These are great opportunities to get connected to our community if you are new or if you'd like to bring a friend.
Upcoming Fall Social Dates:
- Saturday, November 23 (Friends-giving!) at the Kellers
- Thursday, December 12 (Christmas Party!) at the Eddings
Women's Bible Study
- Tuesdays 7:00 PM
- (300 Las Lomas)
Lauren Christian leads a Bible Study for young adult women every Tuesday at 7PM. Never too late to join in!
Join the group every Tuesday at 7PM at 300 Las Lomas.
Questions? Contact Lauren.
If you are interested in joining a Small Group with the Young Adult community contact Josh Keller. We have several groups that meet throughout the week to study God's word, pray, and fellowship together.