Young Adults Ministry
The All Saints Young Adult Group is a family within the larger family of All Saints, made up of singles and couples. We seek to love and support each other in our calling to live as the body of Christ in Austin, proclaiming the gospel of reconciliation with God and the emergence of God’s Kingdom come through our lives, vocations, and relationships.
- Ladies, join us Saturdays in June for a morning walk and talk!
- 9:00-10:00 AM
- Remaining Dates: June 29
- Meet at the Rowing Center off Veterans Dr.
- Questions? Need to find the group? Text/Call Mary at 512-406-1087.
Join us for monthly socials! These are great opportunities to get connected to our community if you are new or if you'd like to bring a friend.
- Sunday, July 21
- Sunday, August 25
YA Party Barge Trip with Redeemer Pres
The young adults at Redeemer Pres are hosting a party barge trip this summer and would love for you to join them! The trip is limited to 70 people, so the first people to reserve their spot (with a payment—see below) will get to go:
- When: July 13, 2019 (Saturday), from 3:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Riviera Marina, 14297 FM 2769, Leander, TX 78641
- What: The following will be provided (you are welcome to supplement by bringing additional food/drinks as you desire):
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Bottled water
- Some alcoholic beverages (sangria & beer)
- How to register: To reserve your spot on the boat, send Ben Walton your payment of $30 (per person). You can pay via Venmo (@Benjamin-S-Walton), PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), check, or cash. Note: your spot will not be reserved until your payment is received.
- Questions: Feel free to reach out to Ben Walton directly with any questions: email@example.com; 512-815-1828.
If you are interested in joining a Small Group with the Young Adult community contact Josh Keller. We have several groups that meet throughout the week to study God's word, pray, and fellowship together.