There are tons of ways for All Saints women to grow and live life together this fall. Check out the Fall Happenings below and invite neighbors, friends, or coworkers to join! Find more information about the Women's Ministry here.
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY: SEPTEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 9
This fall the women will journey through the book of Genesis: What were we put in the world to do? RSVP here.
- Wednesdays | 9:30 AM | Hope in the City | childcare: birth - PreK | Email Ellen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays | 7:30 PM | Church office | no childcare | Email Ellen: email@example.com.
WOMEN'S MONTHLY SOCIALS
Come hang out with All Saints ladies and enjoy the fall evenings together.
- Sat., Aug. 29 | 7:00 PM | Patty Edling’s home (906 Galahad) | Email Patty.
- Thu., Sep. 17 | 7:00 PM | Katie Bartley’s home (3408 Taylors Dr.) | Email Katie.
- Fri., Oct. 16 | 6:30 PM | Kim Hall’s home (406 Duck Lake) | Email Kim.
- Sat., Nov 14 | 3:00 PM | Jeni Williams leads 2nd Annual Pie Camp at Ellen Lee's home (3008 Napa Dr.) | Email Ellen.
SERVE: Dinner @ ARCH Front Steps
5:30-8:30 PM | Sept 15, Oct 20, Nov 17, Dec 15
Come serve a cafeteria-style dinner to the 120 men who participate in the ARCH Front Steps Program. The 3rd Tuesdays of the month are our night--so grab a few friends and carpool together!
60+ SUPPORT, PRAYER, AND FELLOWSHIP GROUP
Ladies 60 years and over meet 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 10-11:30 AM at Joanne Moore’s home (4701 Gold Flower Hollow) to discuss J.I. Packer’s book, “Growing in Christ.” Beginning Wednesday, September 9th. Contact Joanne (or 251-294-1945) for more information.
SILENT RETREAT: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5 @ 12:00 PM
At Reimers Ranch. Devote an afternoon of your holiday season to meeting the Lord in this beautiful, quiet place; devotional guide provided. Bookended by fellowship. For info: firstname.lastname@example.org