One of the ten practices for Spiritual Formation that All Saints has chosen to focus on as a church is the Daily Office - referring to set times in the day where we pause, rest, change gears and meditate on God’s Word and pray it back to him. We seek to make this practice a part of our corporate daily lives, extending the rhythm of Sunday worship throughout the week, but we also understand that work and life schedules of our day and age don't always allow for attendance at mid-week prayer services.
All Saints' weekday services are open to everyone but if you aren't able to attend, we want you to know that the pastors and staff of All Saints will be meeting to pray at set times during the week - opening and closing our days praying for our church, our community, and the world.
- (Morning & Evening Daily Emails with scripture readings and prayer - designed for individuals or small groups)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays
- 9:30 - 9:50 AM in the Chapel
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 3:00 - 3:20 PM in the Chapel