Year after year, Austin, TX is ranked as one of the top cities to live in America, drawing more and more young adults to our city; and we are glad you’re here! Whether you came to Austin for a job, stayed here after college, came looking for a new place to settle, or are one of the few, proud Austin natives, there is a place for you in the young adults ministry at All Saints. Our group is made up of those in their 20s and 30s and welcomes those who are single, dating, engaged or married. Join us in worship on Sundays or at one of our Small Groups or events throughout the week!
The Young Adults meet up for 5:30PM Happy Hour at locations around the city. Stay tuned for locations!
- Thursday, October 6 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM at Better Half
- Thursday, November 3 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM at TBD
Once a month we get together for Sunday dinner in someone's home or at the church. Make plans to join us and mark your calendar with upcoming dates.
- YA Service Day - Saturday, October 8. Meet at Pinthouse Pizza at 10:00 AM to carpool to the service opportunities. Event will wrap up at 12 PM. Stay after for lunch and a time of fellowship.
- YA Men’s Mentoring Event - Tuesday, October 18, at the Noonan’s house (402 Graciosa Cv). 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
- YA Dinner - Sunday, October 23. Location TBD. 6:00 - 8:00 PM.
- YA Happy Hour - Thursday, November 3. Location TBD. 5:30 - 7:30 PM.
- YA Christmas Party - Thursday, December 8. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM at the church.